We invite you to a large-scale, outdoor projection of artists’ films and video on the beach at The Old Neptune Pub (on the exterior wall facing the seafront), starting from sunset on the 2nd June.
The one and half hour programme presents a snapshot of different generations of artists, many having taken part in international art Biennials, alongside emerging practitioners selected from open calls and students from the University of Kent School of Music and Fine Art.
The programme includes a version of Hannah Whittaker's Performance trace video Layers.
- The event is free
- Pop in any time during the screening
- We advise wearing warm clothes
- Shelter and blankets provided
- You are welcome to bring tents
- Car parks available within walking distance
- Refreshments can be purchased at the pub
Further details and titles can be found on the 51zero website –www.51zero.org